Worcestershire Archaeology Day 2017
- 24th September 2017
Worcestershire Archaeology Day, a popular annual event in our calendar, will be taking place on Saturday 4th November. Once again we will have a day of talk about recent projects and excavations from our staff and invited guests.
Talks will include
- Broadway Excavations – a large scale three month dig uncovering Iron-Age, Roman & Saxon remains
- Palaeolithic Worcestershire
- Ridge & Furrow – 20 years of recording
- Eastham Crossings
- Fascinating Finds
- Clash of Cultures? Researching the Romans in the West Midlands – Dr Roger White
- Blackpole Munitions Factory
We are once again at the University of Worcester’s St John’s campus. We will be based in one of the lecture theatres, with tea/coffee upstairs in the Cotswold Suite, where there will be booksellers and displays from local groups.
We should be able to provide parking passes to car drivers when you arrive to avoid using the machines, which we know many of you have asked for.
To book your place please go to https://e-services.worcestershire.gov.uk/LibraryEvents/EventDetails.aspx?id=413. You can also pay by cheque and there is a form you can fill in and return at Booking Form 17.